Thursday, February 2, 2012

6 more weeks of winter?

Judging by today's weather in Florida, I don't buy it for one minute Punxsutawney Phil!  You may have seen your shadow, but the weather here is gorgeous!  Beach weather is just around the corner! :)

I woke up this morning on a mission - to have a killer cardio workout at the gym.  I was quite successful!  I did an intense 30-minute treadmill session which left me energized and ready for the day! After a protein shake and a bowl of berries at home, I got to work and had the breakfast of champions!

Grande coffee from Starbucks and a bowl of 
PB Cheerios with Almond Milk! Winning! :)

I told you yesterday that I was super busy prepping for two days of crafting activities in room 408 and I wasn't lying! Look at how cute my kiddos groundhogs turned out! 

:) So cute!!! :)

Some of them will get to do the extra special craft tomorrow, if they finished all of their literacy work stations by today! Wanna know what it is!?! Of course, I have a nice sample for the kids ~ look at how cute it is!!!  Thanks Pinterest! :)

Go Giants! :)

For lunch today, I had my usual, but I included a much bigger fruit salad - blueberries, strawberries, and cantaloupe! So delish! :)

Isn't my Minnie Mouse water bottle adorable!?! :)
Yep, my sandwich is in a crayola kids case.... 
I'm a teacher! :) ha!

I stayed late at work again today to get some planning done for next week, which is when we'll be studying Penguins! I'm so excited!  My kiddos have loved learning about Polar Bears, so I know they'll love our Penguin unit! 

Dinner tonight was leftover pizza from yesterday! So yummy!  I heated it up in the oven because leftover pizza microwaved is gross.  Too soggy!  I paired it with a small cup of applesauce and a nice green salad, with REAL lettuce! ha! Too bad we ran out of carrots!

Perfect Thursday night dinner! :)

Now I'm off to WalMart, for the second time today.  I went there to get the ingredients for tomorrow's cooking activity with my kiddos and I forgot the cardstock I need for their Superbowl Activity.  Ugh.  I hate when I forget things!  I will cope with my forgetfulness but having some Dove Dark Chocolate before I leave! I can't get enough of them! :)

Have a great night! 

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment