Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy Saturday

I hope you're all having a great Saturday! I don't know what the weather is like by you today, but here in Tampa, it's AMAZING! It's about 80 degrees, blue skies, and bright sunshine! :) Perfect!  It's wonderful how the weather is warming up so quickly - I'm guessing Sunday Funday at the beach will be here before we know it!

I've been busy running errands and working on all the things on my to-do list all day!  To fuel a busy day, I started off the morning with a bowl of Rice Krispies with Almond Milk, a bowl of blueberries and the last of the cantaloupe, and 2 cups of coffee.  Mom - if you're reading this, we are in desperate need of Timmy Ho's coffee!!!!  This mornings coffee was a pathetic excuse! ha! 

So simple, so yummy!

After breakfast, I headed to JoAnn's to find a football shaped cookie cutter for tomorrow's Superbowl Party dessert!  I found one, but it came in a pack with 99 other cookie cutters.  Um, I don't think so.  Luckily, I made a quick detour to Michael's and was successful!  Wait til you see the yumminess I have in store for tomorrow!  After I was finally successful, I braved it and went to Publix to do our grocery shopping.  Usually Shaun comes with, but he was at school.  So, I was on my own.  With my list in hand, I did the world's fastest Superbowl Party grocery shopping!  I was in and out of there in 20 minutes! Go me!  We have lots of goodies in store for tomorrow - including my scrumptious chili! :)  

For lunch today, it was a repeat of the usual, but I mixed up my side of fruit this time!  Fruit salad was on sale this week, so I definitely took advantage of that! 

I love my lunch! :)

After lunch I worked on some fun stuff for the 100th day of school:


I'll talk more about those in tonight's post!  I'm off to the gym to do a light cardio session! :)

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment