Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello Long Weekend!

Although this was a pretty amazing week, I'm quite ready for a long weekend!  :)  I'm super excited to have tomorrow off!  Not having to get up tomorrow at 4:30am is a wonderful thing!  My internal alarm clock will probably start going off around 6am, but that's okay because I can just roll out of bed and head on over to the comfy couch with a cup of coffee and the DVR remote!  I specifically DVR'd ALL of my shows this week so I could spend Friday morning relaxing!  Knowing me, there will also be some "pinning" on Pinterest and I will most likely also do some school work.  

Did you know that Starbucks has cute Valentine's Day cups?

So cute! :) Made me smile this morning!

On the way to work this morning, I stopped there and opted for a Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte and it was amazing!  It was flavored perfectly and wasn't too sweet!  Unfortunately, it's like $4, so getting this perfection in a cup will not happen very often! :(

Tonight I'm doing a bunch of nothing....  I had Subway for dinner since Shaun is at school working on his final project and my brother is at work!  I'm kind of enjoying the quiet house! :)  I'm tempted to catch up on my DVR'd shows, but I'm trying to have some self-control and wait until tomorrow!  I have some good shows to watch - The Real Housewives of Orange County, Dance Moms, and Smash!!!  I can't wait! :)

Have a fabulous night everyone!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new recipe - it'll be some sort of grilled chicken deliciousness! :)

Oh yeah, before I go...  a big shout-out to my mom and dad for this amazing package that came in the mail this afternoon! 

 Valentine's Day care package! 

 Timmy Ho's coffee!!!! Delish! :)

 Woohoo, Valentine's jelly beans! 

And Antionette's Dark Chocolate....  no words for this! :)

Goodnight!

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment