Friday, January 13, 2012

Bling Bling!

Well, the wedding bands are officially ordered!!!  We went tonight to order them and we got an even better deal than we originally were told! :)  Sooooo excited!!!  Mine is a 14k white gold band, with 12 round diamonds! It's gorgeous! :)


Nope, you can't see it until the big day.... which is 6 months and 1 week from tomorrow!!! Holy excitement!!!!!!!!!! :) 


In other news, my kids today got a real treat... I had promised them an awesome "Fun Friday" activity if they finished all of their work stations (Reading Centers).  After reminding them ALL week long that they had to earn 4 stickers in order to participate, I was so happy when I finally got to tell them that they would be making a Snowman on a Stick! It was an edible activity, which always makes them much more interested in it! 


So, after gathering the materials - wooden skewers, bananas, grapes, apples, pretzel sticks, and mini-chocolate chips, we got to work! Here's one of the finished products! 
Soooo cute! They loved it!  Even I took part in the constructing of a snowman on a stick!  I'm totally sold on the idea of providing healthy snack alternatives - much better than cookies and cheese puffs! :)

Right now I'm off to watch a movie...
Oh dear.... LOL

Catch ya later! :)

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment