Thursday, January 26, 2012

You have to try it!!!!

I'm talking about this...

O.M.G.  Seriously, this is deliciousness in a box!!!  I noticed this at WalMart a few weeks ago and snagged a box.  We had a bunch of other cereal we had to finish up first, so I've been patiently waiting.  Today was the big day and boy was it worth the wait!!! 

I brought some to work this morning as my breakfast and WOW, was it a GREAT way to start the day! :)

Yes, it's a snowman napkin.  I'm a teacher, I'm allowed
to have cheesy things like that!

I nearly wanted to go back home and grab more because I couldn't get enough of the yumminess!  There was a perfect amount of peanut butter flavor and sweetness.  I'm pretty sure it would be HEAVEN if it was consumed with chocolate milk!  :)  I can't wait to have another bowl tomorrow!  :)

For some reason, the idea of cooking this week has been less than appealing, so The Fiance agreed to try out a restaurant that we've been eyeing for months...


Last night, we looked at the menu online and I had pretty much decided on the Black Bean Burger and a side of sweet potatoes fries.  When we got there, I perused the menu and couldn't decide between the Black Bean Burger and the turkey burger...  the Black Bean Burger won.  

And it was a good decision on my part!  It was wonderful!  I love black beans, so throw it into a burger form and serve on a wheat bun and I'm in!  

Yes, the burger is hidden underneath that ginormous roll!

I give the Black Bean Burger 9/10 stars... only because the roll was much too big!  I ended up leaving a lot of the bun behind because it was simply overpowering.  When I bite into a burger, I want the burger, not just roll! ha! :)  The sweet potato fries were good, but too salty.  They get a 5/10.  But the Thai Ketchup gets a 10/10.  The flavor was perfect and had a nice kick to it!  

The Fiance ordered the BBQ Burger and I couldn't take a picture because while I was inside grabbing the condiments, he had already started eating it.  But I did manage to get a picture of his delicious drink!

A root beer float! :) So yummy!

We decided that next time we go there, we're each going to order a burger and give each other 1/2 of it.  That way we can try 2 burgers at once!  Yep, we're little piggies! haha!  Oh, and he ordered regular fries with his burger and those babies get a 7/10.  I think the fact that they are shoestring fries has something to do with my poor review! I like bigger fries! :)

On tonight's schedule: planning a thematic unit on polar bears and penguins! :)  I love that Pinterest has already done most of the work for me (and my fabulous team!)

I'm off to do some work!  :) Have a great night!

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment