Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finally tried it! :)

For weeks I've been wanting to give Almond Milk a try.  I'm not a fan of regular milk.  I usually add a pathetic amount of it to my bowl of cereal and other than that, I don't drink it.  Even growing up, I was never into milk.  Chocolate milk, of course, is delicious.  But a glass of white milk was always gross to me.  

So many of my friends on Facebook suggested that I try Almond Milk and last week it was on sale at Publix, so I snagged a carton.  This morning was the morning I finally got to try it! 

I opted for Silk Pure Almond - Regular!

It is DELICIOUS!  So delicious, I might be able to tolerate a glass of this every now and then!  It's creamier than regular milk and it went perfect with my Peanut Butter Cheerios this morning!

There is milk in there, somewhere! I told you, 
I use a very small amount!

My breakfast this morning was quite scrumptious and exactly what I needed! 
Coffee in my new Disney mug, a bowl of berries and 
cantaloupe, and my PB Cheerios!

I don't have much planned for today, other than relaxing a lot since I seem to have caught a yucky bug.  I'm all stuffed up, my head hurts, I'm achy, and tired.  Resting on the couch today with a bunch of DVR'd shows sounds pretty darn amazing!  Not doing much is important because I need to gain enough energy for tomorrow - we're headed to Disney again!  

I'm off to enjoy my second cup of vanilla mint coffee and watch some television! 

Have a great day! 

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment