Monday, January 16, 2012

Slightly Unmotivated...

That's a HUGE understatement!  I'm usually pretty productive on days off because I like to make the most of my time.  Today is a whole different story!  I woke up around 7:15, poured a cup of hot Tim Horton's Coffee, and immediately wrapped myself up in a blanket and sat on the couch!  I sat around for what seemed to be a ridiculous amount of time - but I was able to catch up on The Bachelor (thank goodness Jenna is gone!) and Dance Moms (I'm soooo excited to see the drama this season with Candy Apples! haaaa!!!).  

After I forced myself to get up, I ran some errands, which included a stop at Walmart.  I loathe Walmart, but they always have cheap Valentine's Day candy and decorations! :)  I was on a mission.  

Mission accomplished - check out my new plate!!!
And check out that super healthy lunch! :)

While I enjoyed some yummy berries and two of yesterday's cookies



I enjoyed catching up on one of my favorite shows...
Is it me or is Kim acting completely crazy!?!?

Now I'm off to work on something that I'm extremely excited about...
Ya'll better SAVE THE DATE! :)

I will definitely be back later tonight with a new recipe - Stuffed Peppers! :)

I hope you're all enjoying your day! :)

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment