Sunday, January 29, 2012

Feeling MUCH better! :)

Much to my surprise, I woke up this morning feeling way better than I did yesterday.  We decided to follow Dr. Mom's advice and just skip Disney today.  I think I would have been find to go, but it probably would have made me exhausted, which would in return make me feel worse again.  

I woke up after a refreshing 9 hours of sleep (usually I can function just fine on 6-7 hours) and had a delicious bowl of Rice Krispies with almond milk.  Oh boy, I'm already obsessed with it! It made for n awesome breakfast, paired with a bowl of fresh blueberries and strawberries.  After enjoying a few cups of Timmy Ho's coffee (My mom already has plans to mail us some in our Valentine's Day care package, thank goodness!), I got crackin' on today's delicious new recipe - Crock Pot Lasagna Soup!

It turns out the recipe that I was talking about in yesterday's post isn't a crock pot recipe, so I kinda ended up just doing my own thing.  Hopefully it'll turn out! It was very simple to put together and our apartment already smells wonderful!  Here's a sneak peak of what I'm thinking is going to be a pretty amazing dinner! 

I cannot wait to try this tonight!!! :)

Lunch today was my usual - peanut butter and raspberry preserves on a whole wheat sandwich thin, with a side of berries (can you tell it's berry season here in Florida!?!?), and a light mozzarella string cheese stick! Yummy!

I recently started using raspberry preserves on 
my sandwich and it is so so so good!!!!

Now we're off to run some errands, which includes stopping by Barnes and Nobles, one of my most favorite stores.  This Thursday is Groundhog Day, so I ordered a great book for a read-aloud on Thursday! :)  I can't wait to do some of the Groundhog Day activities I found on Pinterest! We also have plans to stop at Fresh Market, which always results in unnecessary purchases of beautiful flowers and healthy snacks! :)

I'll be back later tonight with my Crock Pot Lasagna Soup recipe! 

Catch ya later! ;)

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment