Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Even Better

Everyone knows that I'm not particularly fond of leftovers.  There's just something about it that bothers me - I guess I just like my food fresh! :) I made an exception to my no-leftover rule tonight because I just had to have more of my Crock Pot Lasagna Soup! I was pleasantly surprised when I thought it was EVEN BETTER than it was on Sunday when I made it!  It had less liquid because the lasagna noodles had absorbed a lot of the broth, but boy-oh-boy was it scrumptious! 

I decided to make more of that tasty garlic bread too, since I had the other half of the loaf still in the freezer! :)

 I remembered to take a picture this time!!! :)

I also paired our dinner with another colorful salad! :) I love salad!

 Ha, it's identical to Sunday's meal! :)
Ha, yes, the garlic bread we split is 
on a paper plate... Don't judge.

Another big reason we did leftovers was because we needed to finish up our registries since my Buffalo Bridal Shower has officially been scheduled for Saturday March 17th!  I'm so excited!!!  But before we headed to Target, we made a pit stop at one of my most favorite places..

YOGURT MOUNTAIN!!!! :)

NEW FLAVOR ~ Snickerdoodle Cookie Batter! :)
It was amaaaaaaazing.  I topped it off with some peanuts! Delish! 

After we stuffed our faces with fro-yo (The Fiance had the same thing but had chocolate chips instead of peanuts.  He said it tasted better with the peanuts!), we headed to Target where we picked out lots of fun stuff! :)  I can't wait until my shower! Ahh!!! :)  I also got a few new articles of clothing, including a super cute dress that he bought for me! :) He treats me like such a princess! ha! 

Now I'm off to catch up on Sunday's episode of Kim and Kourtney Take New York... such drama! :)

Have a great night!

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment