Sunday, January 8, 2012

One of the Best!

Does anyone else out there think that a crockpot is one of the best inventions ever?  The fact that it's 10am and dinner is already cooking sends me into a tizzy of excitement! :)  It's a new recipe that I wrangled up - Lean Ground Beef Minestrone.  After we test it out for quality assurance, I'll be sure to post it!

This morning started off pretty fabulous when I woke up and realized that it was 8:15!  I never sleep that late!  I was very excited!  I was also excited when I turned on the coffeemaker and realized that a delicious pot of Dunkin' Donuts Mocha Mint Coffee was brewing.  It's my favorite! :)  Too bad I was informed by my brother that it was the last of it.  Oh dear, how I'll have to wait until November and December to experience Christmas in a cup! 

Instead of having my usual bowl of cereal, I opted for a change in breakfast today!
2 eggs, scrambled with sauteed red peppers and onions, 2 pieces of 7-grain toast with a few sprinkles of cinnamon (I also sprinkled them on my eggs - I know, I'm odd), and a bowl of berries! :)

We have lots on the agenda today - actually I should say I have a lot on my agenda today - oodles of schoolwork, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and I need to get a good workout in at the gym! Thank goodness I made the smart decision to go to 5:30 mass yesterday afternoon! :) I'll be a busy bee today!

I'll be back later with that recipe for the Lean Ground Beef Minestrone, but I'll leave you with a little tease...
Looks good, right?

Have a GREAT Sunday everyone!!!

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren   

No comments:

Post a Comment