Friday, January 20, 2012

Can't Wait

This weekend is going to be GREAT!  It's hard to believe, but this weekend hits the "6-months-until-our-wedding" mark!  It feels like just yesterday that I came home from work only to find roses everywhere, beautiful music playing, and Shaun down on his knee, ready to propose to me.  Sigh.  It still gives me butterflies!  I guess that's LOVE! ;)

We have BIG plans this weekend - Orlando! We plan on spending Saturday at Hollywood Studios, followed by dinner and dessert in Downtown Orlando (not Downtown Disney).  I'm also looking forward to stopping by the Vera Bradley outlet store on our way back to Tampa on Sunday morning! Joy!!! I'm in need of a spring lunch bag! :)  And maybe a new tote! Oh boy.... I can already guess it's going to be harsh on the wallet!  I deserve it though! A girl needs a few presents every now and then right!?!?

I already told Shaun we need to get Fast-Passes immediately for Rockin' Roller-coaster and Toy Story Mania.  Last time we went, Rockin' Roller-coaster was closed due to maintenance issues.  Total bummer!  Hopefully the weather will be as fantastic as it was today - sunny, blue skies, and a perfect temperature in the mid-70's!  

I wanted to share that I have a new breakfast I'm obsessed with - Quaker Instant Oatmeal (Lower-Sugar) Apples & Cinnamon.  One packet is JUST the right amount for breakfast and it's perfect on chilly mornings here in Tampa! (And by chilly, I mean 60 degrees.... haaaa!!!).  I don't eat this everyday, I still go back and forth between hot and cold cereal.  I can't eat the exact same breakfast every morning which is weird because I eat the same lunch everyday! 
 
It's so yummy! :)
 


I wasn't able to wake up early enough to go to the gym this morning before work (wayyy to cozy under those covers! ha!) and now I'm too tired to go, so it looks like today and tomorrow are my "rest" days for the week!  Good thing I kept at it all week! :) 


Now I'm off to watch some of my DVR'd TV shows from this week - I'm thinking The Bachelor.  Then it's off to dreamland for me - we have to get up early so we're on the road at 7:30!
Catch ya on Sunday.... with a new pasta recipe! :)  I'm thinking lean-ground beef pasta bake with veggies.  That may change though! 

Sweet Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment